Monday, April 1, 2013

My Voice

In the audio industry i plan to be the best for hire, actually i will be the best for hire and ill tell you why. i spend hours of free time getting to know software, such as logic,pro tools, adobe audition etc. learning new techniques and different sound everyday by mixing and mastering ( blending raw sound tracks together perfectly by Eq's and plugins ). It is my favorite sessions to pass time i also enjoy and analyze all the different types of genre's and will always will. this blog will contain all of my great work and growing profession as an Audio Engineer for the industry, my dream for an Audio engineer is to have my own studio my own production and my own label to do everything for anyone when it comes to the entertainment industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment